Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In College...

Sometimes, it is really hard to pull yourself out of bed for one of your earlier classes. That's what I had to do today. Well, sort of. I failed at my first class, missing it because I turned my alarm clock/cell phone off. But I got up for my History Class at 11:30. Yeah, I know it isn't that early, but for some reason I was just so freaking tired. I still am, and I'm not sure why. Have you ever taken a nap and when you woke up you just couldn't do anything? That's what its liek. I just sat int eh classroom staring at the...well, at the guys in there who I find attractive. Not much difference from my regular day, but this time I was just extra tired.

And I work tonight. I'm ready for bed. Luckily I can sleep in tomorrow, otherwise...well I don't know what I'm going to do. :(

No comments: